Sunday, July 18, 2010

Some serious things to research and think about............

I want to point your attention to a few different things..........which to me are reasons to keep on preparing.  Sure I have a two to three year supply of most things, but the more I read........the more I listen........and the more I follow what is going on in the world today, the more I realize that what little bit I have............IS NOT ENOUGH!  Because as I realize that ssoooooooooo very many people around me have nothing, it makes me want to prepare even more.  Now many people think of me (and like minded me's) as fear mongers and a bit crazy............but over and over the prophets have told us to watch for the signs of the times, and be prepared so that we are not in the same situation as the 5 foolish virgins in the Parable of the Ten Virgins.  So my question to you is which side are you on????.......the five foolish or the five who were prepared with oil in their lamps?  I think I would rather go overboard on the preparedness end of it than be scrambling running and looking for the oil in my lamp when the time had already run out to get prepared.  So on that note, I want to point you in the direction of a few things that I find of interest.  Now take them for what they are worth and note that I don't point them to instill fear, but to instill the will to get prepared.
 
We have had the most crazy weather and seasons globally, this year.  Flooding and drought in the same countries at the same time.  Crops not being planted at unreal amounts of land.  Grasshopper problems, crop plagues, etc. etc.  All one has to do is to do a little research to find that we are on the brink of some serious stuff. 
 
 
Now what about the grasshopper problem?
 
 
More articles to follow in the next few days......

0 comments: