Sunday, March 6, 2011

Three Classes

I have three classes that I now have to teach within the next month. I will have help with the gardening class, so I am not too worried about that one. However, the other two have me thinking.

One is called "Frugal is Fun" and one is called "Using your food storage and loving it".

I have so many different ideas rolling around in my head, but the one that I am struggling with is, the FUN in Frugal. I know what Frugal is, and I live it.....most of the time. But I don't know how to really find the FUN in it. So if you have any ideas or suggestions, please feel free to share them. You can comment, or email me djatwood@shaw.ca that would be awesome.

I will most certainly be posting about both of these classes, as well as the garden class, as the planning goes forward! I always love to teach classes, because it makes me study and learn as well.
Looking forward to it!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So, here I am, reading the posts on this new blog I've found "Today While the Sun Shines", and I see "Doomer in Canada" - hey, that's me!

Okay, I'll admit I'm thrilled whenever someone decides to link to me. Thank you. :)

The blog's name is Canadian Doomer, and I'm trying to build name recognition. (canadiandoomer wasnt' available from blogspot for some weird reason) Would it be possible to change the name on the link? If not, that's fine, and I understand.

Lynn said...

I taught frugal classes throughout our stake last year. I called them "It's Fabulous to be Frugal". I've been known for thinking (and making) frugal fabulous. ; D And I truly believe in it. I think I was able to come across how fun it is because I would pick a few areas of interest with most of the women and show them where I can save them a TON of money just by making a few adjustments to their way of doing things. You know....taking it to a frugal level. Being frugal has really caught on now in my neighorhood. It truly is fun!

If you need any ideas or web site links or any other stuff (notes) I have, just let me know. I also displayed lot's of pictures and other items. Visual aids are always good.

Unknown said...

:D Thank you.