Monday, November 9, 2015

Today

It has been a whole year since I have written here on Today, and it has been a whopping 7+ years since I started Today.  I promise I haven't been slacking off on my preparations, or my service.  My knowledge has continued to grow, and I have learned much in the past seven years.

I have written several books, some for fun, and some for understanding, most of them for my own use and benefit.  Now I am working on combining some of them into one monster manual which will be titled something like "Today While The Sun Shines."   :) 

I still have a firm resolve to keep prepared, and "wow"!!! as the world turns around and around, it seems to get wilder, weirder, scarier, rougher, meaner, and all of those other "er" words that could go along with these, and yet, there are those of us who see it, and quietly, persistently, keep preparing for any or all possible events that could take place.

"Today", my wishes are to start updating this blog more often with valuable information.
"Today", I want to help you get more prepared, while I also do.
"Today", I want to do all kinds of things, like finally finish compiling my book and finish my novel,
But......
"Today" always seems to run away with me, and I don't always get to do what I want when I want, so......
"Today" I will try to do my best, and we will see what tomorrow brings.

Keep prepping, and keep positive.   There is still much good in the world, and we have to keep creating the good to combat the bad and ugly which is abounding in abundance.

We will see what tomorrow brings, when it is another "Today".




0 comments: