Thursday, January 7, 2016

Inventory

Well I thought I was going to do a bit of a round up of inventory helps to get me, myself and I together, as
Here is what you will find at her site.  Click on it.
well as you, and get our inventory more up to date.  I know mine is way out of date.  Time to do the dreaded..... so then I went searching once again for the best options and spreadsheets and food storage calculators, and guess what I found????  The perfect post of someone who has already done this for me. 

I want to share it with you here.  You really should check it out.  She really does share some great tools to help with this process.  Again here is the link.  The website is prepared-housewives.com and they do have some great info. 

So without further adieu, I will let you do some browsing over on her site today.  Have fun!

0 comments: